Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, July 23, 2009

My Guilty Trip at Rite Aid


I've been going to Rite Aid everyday to see if they received new inventories for Similac. Remember I have 60 coupons to use! They have other kinds left but not the regular Similac Advance. So I decided to buy the 2 bottles left from one Rite Aid even though I will not get the deal that I was hoping for since I will not be able to use the coupon for $5 off $25 purchased.

But it turned out to be a better deal. Here's what I bought:
2 similac ready to feed = 10
1 similac powder 12.9 oz = 13.19
1 aveeno lotion = 7.79 (I needed this for the J&J rebate, I only needed $6 more to qualify for GC)
my total would have been = 30.98
minus my coupons:
-$6 (3 similac coupons)
-5/25 coupons
- $2 off aveeno
=17.98

Here's the guilty part. My aveeno coupon will not scan. She tried a few times but the register will not take it. I told her never mind I don't want the aveeno. So she took it off and gave me a total for $12.19. When I left the store, I realized she should have taken the $5 off also since my total is no longer 25 dollars, instead $23.19. So now I've been feeling guilty and afraid to go back to that store!

Spent : $12.19
Total Formula Spent: $24.58

0 comments:

Post a Comment