Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Saturday, October 4, 2014

How to Clean Your Stove Top - Chemical Free

The best way to keep your stove clean is to clean it right after you use it but I don't always do that. Sometimes I wait when I can't stand it anymore before cleaning it. This is why it gets this way....


How to Clean:

I use one part vinegar and one part dish detergent. I prefer Dawn to use. I think it works better than other dish detergent. But since I ran out I'm using Palmolive. As long as you don't use those cheap $1 kind from dollar store you should be fine. You mix it all together and put it in a spray bottle or in a bowl.






Spray it all over or you can pour it. Let it soak for a few minutes. The longer you wait the better. I usually wait 15 or half an hour so it's easier to scrub.





0 comments:

Post a Comment