When I was pregnant with Emma, I knew I had to to get a breast pump when I go back to work. I wanted a double electric breast pump for faster pumping but hated the idea of paying so much for it. I wished I would have known about Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump. Not only they work just as great but they are way affordable than other double electric breast pumps out there.
- Custom Expression TM Technology for maximum milk flow
- Guaranteed to prevent milk backup in tubing & pump
- One-touch let-down button
- ComfortFit TM breast flanges for a soft, secure fit
- Easy to use - easy to clean
- Adjustable cycle & suction
- Designed for everyday long term use at home or away
- Built-in bottle holders to help prevent spills
- AC adaptor or battery operated (6 AA batteries not included)
- BPA Free
What I love about the Lansinoh Affinity Double Electric Breast Pump:
- Very easy to assemble and use.
- Very easy to clean. It does not have a lot of parts to wash. I don't have to worry about milk going to the tubing or the pump.
- It has one touch let down button.
- It tells you how long you have been pumping.
- It's affordable. It only cost $150!
I received product sample(s) mentioned above from
the company or representing PR for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.