Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Pediped Review



One of my favorite products to review on my blog is definitely kids shoes. I have two girls and soon to have three so I love getting them shoes to match their outfits. One of my favorite brand is no other than Pediped. I fell in love with their shoes when I reviewed a pair of their Flex shoes for Libby. It was not only cute but it was comfortable. It is one of Libby's favorite shoes. She's still using it now.



This time they sent me a pair from their Originals, the abigail shoe in pink. I just love this shoes. Emma can wear it with just about any outfit. It has velcro fasteners which makes it very easy to put on and take off. It is made with double layer of leather plus a foam pad on the soles for extra cushioning. I can really tell Emma is comfortable because she does not try to remove it when she in her car seat unlike her other shoes.

If you're looking for kids shoes, definitely check out Pediped. They recently launched their Adventure Line, an innovative collection of eco-friendly, machine washable, water-safe shoes. The new collection, an expansion of the popular pediped® Flex® line, offers style, protection and comfort both in and out of the water. The Spring/Summer 2011 collection is now available online at www.pediped.com and in select retail stores.

In addition to the debut of the exciting Spring/Summer 2011 collection, pediped® announces the launch of the pediped® Foundation to support children's causes. Since the company’s inception, pediped® has been committed to bettering the lives of children and to date nearly $700,000 in cash and product donations has been donated to children's charities. The establishment of the pediped® Foundation will help foster even more ways for pediped® to give back to those in need. To learn more about the pediped foundation, visit
www.pedipedfoundation.org.

You can visit their facebook page: facebook.com/pediped-footwear to sign up and “like” pediped for news of special promotions.


Disclosure
I received product sample(s) mentioned above from
the company or representing PR for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.


0 comments:

Post a Comment