My husband and I hardly get to watch movies nowadays. My kids basically own our TV. They watch their favorite shows all day. That's why we got rid of our movie channels. It was not practical to pay monthly for something that we don't get to watch. But thanks to RedBox we can still have a movie night once in a while and not have to worry of any monthly bill and it only cost $1 a movie.
What's better than $1 a night movies – free movies! Lucky you, redbox is giving everyone the chance to score free movie credits now through St. Patrick’s Day during the redbox Lucky to Have Friends Like You promotion. Rental credits are valid for ten (10) days after they’ve been deposited into your account.
Here’s How it Works:
- Sign-up at www.redbox.com/luckyus
- Redbox will email you a unique web address
- Every time someone reserves a movie online through your unique web address, you’ll receive a credit for a free one-night DVD rental
- If it is their first time reserving online, they’ll also receive a credit for a free one night rental
- Spread the luck! Email it, post it to Facebook, Tweet about it
So what are you waiting for? You only have until St. Patrick’s Day!
Disclosure: This is a Sponsored Post written by me on behalf of Redbox through Global Influence. Views expressed are always 100% my own.