Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Buddy Fruits Review



I recently had a chance to review Buddy Fruits. One Buddy Fruits equal to 1 fresh fruit. They have no preservatives, no colorings, no additives, no fat, no generic modification, no artificial flavorings, no dairy or gluiten. Each pouch is only 60 calories.

My kids are very picky eaters so I was not sure if they would like it. But I wanted to try them. Unfortunately, I could not convince Libby to try any of the squeezable fruit pouch . I had a feeling she would not try it because she hates anything puree or anything that looks like a baby food. However she did try the fruit bites which she loved! You can really tell that they are REAL FRUITS. I even like them.





But Emma tried both the squeezable fruit pouch and the real fruit bites and she loved them! Her favorite is the Apple & Multifruit flavor and the Raspberry Pure Fruit Bites. She's only one so it got a little messy. She tend to press it too hard and it overflows. And she hates when I try to help her. She's only one year old and she thinks she's a big girl!

What I like about them is that I can carry them in my diaper bag for snacks. I don't have to carry any spoons and they are resealable. They also don't have to be refrigerated. And of course they are healthy. I'm sure when Emma is a bit older, she can drink them without any mess.

Disclosure
I received product mentioned above for free
from the company or representing PR.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment