Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Friday, March 11, 2011

Vera Bradley Review


I never heard of Vera Bradley until recently. I've seen few bloggers reviewed their products and I just love their bright colors and prints, specially their diaper bags. Although I did not get a chance to try one of their diaper bags, they did sent me a few things from their collections. I was sent an umbrella, a large Seashell Cosmetic bag in both Blue Lagoon print and a Large Tote in Indigo color.

You can definitely tell that they are very well made and durable. I love the print and the bright colors. The umbrella is very cute an stylish. It has One-touch opening and a coordinating sleeve. I can't wait to use it this spring. I just hope my kids won't break it before then because they love to play with it!

I don't carry a lot of make-up or cosmetics so the large Seashell Cosmetic bag is a little too large for me to carry around when going out. But I will definitely bring it with me when we go to Disney World in a couple of weeks. It has a double zipper opening with gusseted sides to prevent spills, and an easy-to-clean interior. It has plenty of room to put everything I need. It is also very cute. And I will also be taking this with me in the hospital when I give birth. It's perfect to put everything I need, such as toothbrush, toothpaste, shampoo, deodorant and other things.

I love the Large Tote they sent me! It is huge! I will be taking this bag on our trip to Disney and it has so much room to put probably a week's worth of clothes. I tried looking for this bag on their website but I can't find it. But trust me this bag is awesome. It is very well made. The quality is great. It is perfect to bring when going to the beach or amusement parks. I will be taking this bag with me in the hospital also when I give birth in July.

However as much as I love them, I find them a little pricey. The umbrella is $32 and the cosmetic bag I reviewed is $28. The tote bag is $68. But you do get what you pay for. Like I said, they are durable and very well made. I can see them lasting for a long time.

I definitely recommend checking out Vera Bradley. They have everything from bags, totes, luggages, sunglasses, school and office supplies and so much more.


Disclosure
I received product mentioned above for free
from the company or representing PR.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment