Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, July 15, 2010

KettleWorx: Week TWO

I'm officially done with week 2! Week TWO was definitely a challenge. I did noticed that all of the routines that I had a hard time doing last week, such as "rowing", I was able to do without difficulties. Which only shows that I've gotten stronger!

The CORE exercises was my least favorite last week, but I'm loving it this week! I had no problem following the routines and the best part was waking up in the morning with a sore stomach! It felt amazing! I know it's working. I don't expect I'll have a flat stomach by the end of this program. I think I will need longer time than that. I just want it smaller. And I know I will achieve that goal by the end of this program.

So what have changed in two weeks?
  • I have more energy.
  • I'm more confident.
  • I'm stronger.
The best part...
  • I lost another 2 pounds! Total lost of 4 pounds in 2 weeks!
I tried on a dress today that I have not worn for 2 years and it fits me! It didn't looked to good because of my stomach but at least I was able to zipped it!

If you never heard of KettleWorx before, you can read my review HERE. It's an exercise program for those who don't have a lot of time in their hands. All you need is 20 minutes 3 times a week.

Disclosure
I received the KettleWorx Ultra 5 for free for the purpose of reviewing it.
No other compensation received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment