Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Luv HUGGIES!

Since my daughter is only 22 months and I'm expecting my second child, I'm always in a look out for diaper sales and wipes. I just recently started to stockpile diapers for the second baby. Lucky for me, Rite Aid is having a promotion of huggies. Purchase 5 Jumbo Huggies get 1 Free Huggies Jumbo Voucher. There is also a kimberly clark promotion, for every 50 dollars purchase you'll get 25 dollars Gift Card. Huggies happened to be that brand! Ends July 25. Don't forget to do multiple transactions and use the 1.50 off from SS 6/21 and riteaid $5 off 25 printable. I did a few transactions but if you just one to do one its still a really good deal.

Jumbo pack diaper is reg. price 11.49
$57.45 five packs of Huggies diapers
-$7.50 when you use five $1.50
-$5 printable
= $44.95

You will get back $25 Rite Aid Gift Card, plus a free coupon for a sixth Pack of Huggies diapers.

Plus an extra bonus I just recently signed up for Caregivers Market Place Rebate. I never heard of it before but I will be trying it out soon. They give you .75 cents for each jumbo pack. All you have to do is fill out their rebate form and mail the original receipts. Huggies jumbo pack, pullups, and balmex is also there. I already have a few qualified purchases. I will be sending them soon. Just my Rite Aid purchases will qualify me $4.50.

0 comments:

Post a Comment