Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Just Sayin' Review

*Product Sample Received*


I've always struggled to do my daily devotional when I was younger. And I'm sure a lot of kids feel the same way. This is why I really like Just Sayin' because it is not your typical devotional book for girls. 

It’s an all-out open space for you to explore and learn more about yourself and your faith. Prompts get your mind thinking, ideas flowing, and help turn your thoughts and emotions into dynamic doodles and more!

Each of the short, single-page devos were designed for girls and teens, with relevant topic, quotes, Scripture, plus doodles, journal prompts, lists, puzzles, quizzes, fill-in-the-blank prayers, and unique activities that explore Bible truths and ways to apply the everyday. Just Sayin’ challenges girls to follow Jesus every day.

I gave this to my 11 year old niece and she really likes it. She like to draw and doodles so this is perfect for her. She likes that all the activities on the book are very simple and easy to understand. The puzzles and quizzes are also fun to do. 


Disclosure: BookLook Bloggers-Thomas Nelson Publishers provided me this Book free as part of their book review bloggers program. I was not required to write a positive review. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment