Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Sunday, December 7, 2014

Holiday Gifts From Collage.Com

Product Samples Received

Just in time for the holidays, Collage.Com launched a handful new products. I recently ordered their Aluminum Photo Panels and Custom Ornaments. What I really like about Collage.com is that it was so easy and simple to order. I was able to make and order both products in  less than half an hour. It would have taken less if I knew which pictures to use. 

I ordered their 11x14 Aluminum Photo Panels. I used a family picture that was taken in  Niagara Falls last summer. I was really worried that my picture would look blurry because it was taken using an iPhone. But surprisingly it came out really great. The picture is so clear and beautiful. Although I only used one photo, you can add more and make a collage. Another great thing about the aluminum photo panel is that it came with mounting hardware already pre-installed so they are ready to be hang and display when you receive it.





Aluminum Photo Panels are great alternative to the classic canvas photos. Dyes are directly infused into the metal, giving your images brightness and definition like you're never seen it before. Memories don't get more vivid than this!




Collage.Com's aluminum Custom Ornaments are a great way to turn memories into keepsakes that will deck the halls for years to come. Their ornaments come in two shapes, oval and rectangle and come looped with red ribbon and ready to hang. I made the rectangular ornament with five pictures taken last Christmas. The pictures are clear and printed both sides. I've always wanted to start a family tradition of making Christmas ornaments so I will definitely continue to make one every year.



Did you know that you can also order Custom Wrapping Paper in Collage.com?  Custom wrapping paper is a great way to make your gift fun and memorable. It's perfect for any occasions especially this Holiday Season. Their custom wrapping paper is printed on thick, high-quality wrapping paper. It has has measuring grid printed on the back for those of you (like me) that can't cut straight. 

Visit Collage.Com to learn more of these products.
Like them on Facebook for discounts and promotions.


Disclosure: I received product sample(s) mentioned above from the company or representing PR for free. NO other payment was given. This is my honest opinion, yours may be different. 


5 comments:

  1. I love the photos on aluminum. They looks so bright and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The wrapping paper is such a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Collage.com offered custom wrapping paper! This would be the perfect gift for my gift. *SMILE*

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love the collage ornament. I was actually looking for something just like this. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such awesome ideas. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete