This recipe is for one 9x5x3 inch loaf of pan or 12 muffins.
1/2 cup butter
3/4 to 1 cup sugar (it depends how sweet you want it)
1 and 1/2 flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
3 ripe bananas (mashed well)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup sour cream
- Pre Heat oven at 350 degrees and butter your pan.
- Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Then add eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour, baking soda, and salt to the sugar and butter mixture. Mix well. You can use an electric mixer but I didn't. I mixed by had.
- Once it is all mixed add your mashed bananas and sour cream and mix.
- The mixture should be a little thick.
- Place in the oven for one hour for the loaf pan or 25 minutes for muffins or until cake tester (or butter knife) comes out clean.