Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Monday, December 8, 2014

Easy Banana Bread and Muffin Recipe

I've tried a lot of banana bread recipes and I finally found the perfect one. Adding sour cream makes a huge difference. I usually would never add sour cream on my banana bread. But last week I tried it and it make so much difference! It is so moist and delicious.

This recipe is for one 9x5x3 inch loaf of pan or 12 muffins.

Ingredients

1/2 cup butter
3/4 to 1 cup sugar (it depends how sweet you want it)
2 eggs
1 and 1/2 flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
3 ripe bananas (mashed well)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup sour cream


  • Pre Heat oven at 350 degrees and butter your pan.
  • Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Then add eggs and vanilla.
  • Add flour, baking soda, and salt to the sugar and butter mixture. Mix well. You can use an electric mixer but I didn't. I mixed by had.
  • Once it is all mixed add your mashed bananas and sour cream and mix.
  • The mixture should be a little thick.
  • Place in the oven for one hour for the loaf pan or 25 minutes for muffins or until cake tester (or butter knife) comes out clean.







Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment