Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Friday, November 14, 2014

Friday Favorites: Moda VoxBox and Honest Company


Happy Friday! This week's favorites....

Pumpkin Bread - I made this a few days ago. I have been looking for pumpkin bread recipe that does not use a lot of ingredients. I like my food simple with very little ingredients as possible because I like to use organic ingredients. I think this is the best one I've tried. My girls loved it. I will be posting the recipe soon. 



Honest Company - I have been an Honest Company customer for months now. I love their products. I order their monthly Essential Bundle a month for $35.95 which consists of 5 products of your choice. This month I tried their Organic Lip Balm Trio and Organic Breath Easy Rub. My girls love the lip balms. I love the Breath Easy Rub. It's just like Vicks but it's organic and smells much better.






Influenster - Have you heard of them? I recommend signing up. They send you products to try and review for FREE. I received my first Moda VoxBox from them a couple of weeks ago.



Rimmel London Scandaleyes Rockin’ Curves Mascara - This is my favorite product in the box. I like the shape of the applicator. It makes my lashes look full and curvy.
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lipstick - this lipstick is ok. I just don't like the color I received. I don't like wearing pink lipstick.
Rimmel London Moisture Renew Lip Liner - honestly I don't like this one. You can't even tell you have it on or if it makes a difference wearing one or without. 
Puffs SoftPack - these tissues are really soft. I also like the packaging. The design is cute and soft plastic which can easily fit in my diaper bag.
JERGENS® Ultra Healing® Extra Dry Skin Moisturizer - this is a great hand lotion. It's good to have with you at all times especially now the weather is getting cold which means your hand is prone to dryness. I know mine does. It keeps my hand feeling soft and not greasy. I also like the scent.
resource® Natural Spring Water - This taste just like water. But it's good to know that resource is a sustainably sourced 100% Natural Spring Water from carefully selected sources with naturally occurring electrolytes for a clean, refreshing taste. resource comes in a bottle made with 50% recycled plastic* and is 100% recyclable.
Hair Food Moisture Hair Mask - This is my second favorite product in the box. It smells really good and makes my hair feels really soft after shower. I also like that it's Paraben Free and Minieral Oil Free.
Swiss Miss® Simply Cocoa - I love this. It has no artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives. It has only 5 simple ingredients. It would be perfect if it was organic.


Housewife Glamour

0 comments:

Post a Comment