Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Monday, October 20, 2014

Weekly Wishes



Happy Monday! Welcome to weekly wishes. Once again I'm linking up with Melyssa from The Nectar Collective.

This weekend my girls carved some pumpkins while I made some roasted pumpkin seeds and puree pumpkin to use for baking. I'm going to make some pumpkin bread or muffin today...hopefully.





 



Last week's wishes....

Organize our medicines - I was not able to find a better storage for them. However I did cleaned up and made sure all expired medications are thrown out.


Run 10 miles or 3 times - I ran only twice and did 8 miles. But I did ran my fastest 1 mile which is 9:56 and fastest 5K - 32:16.

Read The Maze Runner by James Dashner - I tried reading this. I read the first chapter and I was not feeling it. So I picked up another book. I read Making Faces by Amy Harmon. That book I enjoyed. My 3rd Amy Harmon book that I read and loved!




This week's wishes....

Run 10 miles or 3 times this week

Make a meal plan this week

Try reading The Maze Runner again. 

Make a blog calendar - I need to organize and schedule blog post and product reviews. I have four to review and more coming.


What's your goal or wishes this week?? 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! I linked up after you :) I've seen the trailers for the Maze Runner and thought it looked like one of those movies that was probably better as the book. It's also on my "to read" list.

    Best of luck with the running- In my opinion, fall is the most wonderful time to go for a run!

    ReplyDelete