1. Toasted whole wheat bread with egg and a half avocado - This is my favorite breakfast before going for a run. Almost always this is what I eat. .I don't have to wait too long to run. I can run in half an hour and I won't have any problem cramping.
2. Toasted whole wheat bread with PB&C Dark Chocolate Dreams and a half avocado - another favorite pre run breakfast. This is soooo good!!!
3. Apple with peanut butter - This is my favorite post run snack. I have been eating so much apples since I started running!
4. Banana with PB&C Dark Chocolate Dreams - This another favorite post run snack.
5. Two scrambled eggs with tomatoes and mushrooms and a whole wheat bread - This is my favorite meal after a run. All that protein and carbs is just what I need to fill me up after a run.