Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Saturday, October 4, 2014

DIY Chore Chart

This year we started having chore charts for my daughters. Hopefully it will help us become organize this school year. It will remind them their tasks and their responsibilities without me always nagging. Otherwise I'm always yelling to do their homework, to read or practice piano. 

This chore chart is pretty inexpensive. I used an erase board ($7) that I bought at Walmart and ribbon tape that I bought at the dollar store. You can also use washi-tape if you want. The round magnets was also bought at the dollar store. 

My girls love this chore chart. They love moving the magnets from NOT DONE to DONE. They sometimes compete who can finish their tasks first.





0 comments:

Post a Comment