Just in time for holiday gift-giving, SpongeBob's Surf & Skate Roadtrip is now available for XBox Kinect ($49.95) & Nintendo DS ($29.95).
SpongeBob’s Surf & Skate Roadtrip is non-stop action! SpongeBob and his bodacious Bikini Bottombuddy jump on surfboards and skateboards to explore a brand new, never-before-seen world!
Key DS Features:
- Surf and Skate across more than 24 maps
- 2-player multi-play with Single and Multi-card gaming
- Grab some air in 5 different victory conditions – Score, Collectible, Combo Mayhem, Win the Race, Untouchable
- More than 150 ways to play for unlimited hours of boarding action
- Customize your boards with colors, stamps, wheels, fins and decks
- Bonus Sport: Full Snowboarding level with 10 maps unlocked upon game completion
My daughter loves Spongebob so she was really excited to play this game on her DS. I was a little worried that she's a bit too young for it but I was totally wrong. This game is pretty easy to play and a lot of fun! I really like that there is a tutorial on how to play it before you can start the actual game. It shows you how to surf and do tricks. My daughter really like that she can customize her board, change colors and add designs.
I received product sample(s) mentioned above from
the company or representing PR for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.