Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Have you ordered your Christmas Cards yet???


I can't believe Christmas is almost here and I haven't ordered my Christmas cards yet! For the past years I have always ordered our Christmas cards a month before. I guess I have been so busy lately. I have a pretty good experience ordering personalized greeting cards with Shutterfly so I will be ordering from them again. Navigating their site and personalizing cards is very easy. I love their Holiday and Christmas card selections. They also have Christmas photo cards. They have so many cute designs to choose from.

These are just a few of my favorites...I haven't decided which one yet but I have until today to pick because I really have to decide and order them today. My kids already have their pictures taken yesterday!



Review Disclosure: I will receive 50 cards from Shutterfly in exchange for this post. I did not receive any monetary compensation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment