Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Monday, March 28, 2011

Nutella Party!


I was really excited to host a Nutella Party. I grew up eating Nutella and now my daughters love them too. They eat Nutella sandwiches almost every day. Although we have been buying Nutella for years, I never really used it other than as a sandwich spread. I didn't know there are so many recipes I can use Nutella with. Now we eat it with pancakes and crepes! You can visit their website for more recipes.

Nutella are also great if you have kids that are allergic to peanuts. They do not contain peanuts or peanut ingredients. And honestly I like them way better than peanut butter!

I don't think I know anyone that have not tried Nutella before. Most of my families and friends are already a huge fan of Nutella. My niece and nephews love them too! It was nice to share some coupons to them because I know Nutella hardly ever go on sale. I don't usually buy anything full price but Nutella is one of those things I don't mind paying full price for.


3 comments:

  1. My husband loves to eat it off the spoon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nutella! Never had it with pancakes or crepes, but sounds like it would be pretty tasty!

    ReplyDelete