Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: Flirty Aprons

Last month, Flirty Aprons sent me one of their apron to review. Choosing the design was the hardest. They had so many cute designs and color to choose from. I picked one of their original apron, Scalloped Cherry Blossom.



The Women's Original apron was designed with real women in mind. It's long, thick waist ties and unique apron pattern allow women to adjust the tie length and bow to meet their specific needs, resulting in REAL WOMEN of every size. Not just models, looking beautiful and feeling great.

I love the Scalloped Cherry Blossom apron that they sent me. The quality is great. The fabric is soft. I love the designs, prints and it is very well made. I honestly do not wear apron at home, but after trying on the Scalloped Cherry Blossom apron, I love wearing them. They are not your ordinary boring apron. They're fun, cute and make you feel sexy. I would have never thought I can look sexy while cleaning and cooking but thanks to Flirty Apron, I can! They also have been washed many times and so far they washes well. It's still look brand new.

If you're looking for gifts this holiday, I definitely recommend Flirty Aprons. They also carry men's aprons and children's aprons. I personally love the matching kid's and mom aprons. They are adorable! You can purchase the Women's Apron Scalloped Cherry Blossom for $29.95. They will ship your apron out the same day! And all their aprons has 30 day satisfaction guaranteed.


Disclosure
I received product sample(s) mentioned above from
the company or representing PR for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.




0 comments:

Post a Comment