Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Halo SleepSack Review


Did you know every year SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome) and accidental suffocation claim the lives of 5,000 babies? SIDS was my biggest concern when I was pregnant with both my kids. I spent hours online reading about SIDS. I wanted to made sure I knew all the ways I can prevent and reduce the risk of SIDS before Libby was even born.

The American Academy of Pediatrics suggests using a wearable blanket instead of loose blankets to keep your baby warm. We own a few different kinds of wearable blankets and Halo SleepSack is definitely our favorite. I was really glad I was sent the 100% Cotton SleepSack Wearable Blanket to review because the one we own, Emma has already outgrown.

The SleepSack wearable blanket reduces the risk of rebreathing (the inhalation of carbon dioxide), which has been associated as a possible cause of sudden infant death syndrome. The SleepSack wearable blanket allows your baby to stay safe, warm and cozy all night long.

What I love about the 100% Cotton SleepSack Wearable Blanket
  • Very soft to touch.
  • The material is breathable. It will keep her warm but not too hot.
  • The zipper zips down to close instead of up. I don't have to open it all the way to change diaper, just the bottom part. Making it easy to change diaper in the middle of the night.
  • It is big with plenty of room. She can use it for a long time. It has plenty of room for movement and allows room for kicking.
  • It comes in tons of cute colors and prints!
The HALO SleepSacks also come in your choice of microfleece or 100% organic cotton in Swaddle or Wearable Blanket. They are #1 trusted choice of hospitals and I can definitely see why. They are a must have to have for babies!

HALO also just introduced an exclusive line of SleepSacks to Target stores.

To learn more about Halo SleepSacks you can "like" them on Facebook or follow on Twitter.

    Disclosure
    I received product mentioned above for free
    from the company or representing PR.
    NO other payment was given.
    This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment