Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Friday, October 15, 2010

Pear Tree Greetings Christmas Cards

Can you believe Christmas is almost here? 69 days more..but who's counting! I don't know about you but I just love Christmas. I enjoy shopping for gifts for my family. And I'm one of those people that orders Christmas Cards a couple months before Christmas. This year, I am even more excited because Olivia is now 3 years old and she can actually appreciate her gifts. She's already telling us which toys she wants for Christmas.

Every year I always give out Photo Christmas Cards and I think this year I will probably do the same. I had a chance to review some of Pear Tree Greetings cards and I just love them all! They are very well made.


About Pear Tree Greetings Cards

They are made in heavy 100 lb Matte Card Stock, which is also 100% post-consumer recycled! You should get your order within 4-9 business days, which includes 2 days for processing time. HUNDREDS of brand new designs for 2010

If you are looking for Christmas Cards, Christmas Party Invitations or Christmas Thank You Cards definitely check out Pear Tree Greetings Cards.

Disclosure: I was sent some Christmas Cards sample from Pear Tree Greetings to review. No other compensation was given.



0 comments:

Post a Comment