Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Winners!

Congratulations to the following winners....

debbie said...7

I am a email subscriber.2
twoofakind12@yahoo.com


1-800-FLOWERS Happy Day Bouquet

susitravl said...76

Follow you on Twitter - susitravl

(susitravl at gmail dot com)



Mr. Bobbles Blankets

Kimbuckjr said...116

I have your adorable button here...

http://www.cafemom.com/group/95135/forums/read/11742405/KIMBUCKJRS_BLOGROLL_3

kimbuckjr@yahoo.com


Gourmet Gift Baskets

Risingsouth said...51

I follow you on twitter.

Risingsouth11

Risingsouth at verizon dot net


The Aurorae Yoga Mats and Accessories winner did not claim her prize...the new winner is:


nape said...142

I follow Aurorae on twitter @Ida_Sessions.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, that is a really nice first aid kit. Congrats to the other winners. Where do I send my information to?
    debbie
    twoofakind12@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sent you my information to your email listed in the top corner, have you received it?

    ReplyDelete