Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Friday, September 3, 2010

Review: Pamela's Products


I was really excited to try a couple of Pamela's Products. They sent me their Baking & Pancake Mix and Chocolate Brownie Mix to review. All their baking products are wheat-free and glutten-free. Their ingredients are all natural.


I LOVE their pancake mix. In fact it might be the best pancake I ever had! It was light and fluffy. My niece and nephew tried them also and loved it. They have been asking for it. I really wish they are available in grocery stores.



When I saw the single serve brownies, I was not sure if I would like them because they are microwavable brownies. I never baked brownies in the microwave before. For that reason, I tried the pancakes first and it took me a few weeks until I finally tried them. You just add 2 tablespoons of oil and 2 tablespoons of water and microwave it for a minute. I added about 15 more seconds on mine. Surprisingly it was pretty good...but not the best brownies I had. This brownies are definitely perfect for those times you're craving for sweets or brownies but don't feel like doing all the work or waiting. It's very easy to make and fast.

Pamela's Products also have traditional cookies, organic cookies, biscotti, cheesecakes, cakes and so much more. If you are looking for baking mixes that are gluten and wheat-free, definitely check them out. Don't forget to try their pancakes..you will love them!


Disclosure
I recieved products mentioned from the company or
representing PR for free. NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion.

0 comments:

Post a Comment