Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Friday, September 3, 2010

Book Review: E is for Ethics


I recently had a chance to review "E is for Ethics" book by James Corlett. This book is a wonderful source to teach kids values and morals. It contains 26 simple, easy to understand stories that kids can relate to. Each story teaches kids values such as honesty, forgiveness, politeness and so on.

I'm really glad I had a chance to review this book. I think it is important to teach kids about morals and values no matter how young they are. It's never early to start. I love that each stories in the book is short and simple. Each stories is only 2 pages long. It's great for young kids that have short attention span and for bigger kids that get bored easily. My husband and I have been reading it to Libby since we received it. We try to read a story a night. I really like that it has questions you can ask your kids at the end of each stories. I love listening to what my daughter has to say about the story we just read. It also gives me an idea if she understood it.

If you would like to teach your child morals and values but does not know how to start or explain to your child, definitely check out E is for Ethics.

Disclosure: This is not a paid post. I was given a copy of the book for free for the purpose of reviewing it.



0 comments:

Post a Comment