Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Friday, September 10, 2010

CoverMate Covers Review


I can never find the cover for my plastic containers because my kids are always playing with them. Sometimes when we have left over for dinner, we end up wasting them and throwing them away because we have nowhere to put it. But thanks to CoverMate Covers, we have been storing our left over foods without going crazy looking for a container and cover.

About CoverMate Covers
  • Built-in FlexBand® that stretches to perfectly fit and seal
  • Fits any shape dish, bowl, plate or container to keep food fresh
  • Easy to uncover and recover
  • Microwavable for splatter-free reheating
  • Reusable and dishwasher safe
  • Made in the USA
I love CoverMate Covers. I can store food using plates, bowls, and just about anything. If I have left over foods, I just cover it with CoverMate covers and I don't have to transfer it to a container. So no extra container to wash! I also like that it's clear and see-through. I can see what's inside without opening it. And the best part is that I can reuse it because it can be wash.

You can request a free sample. You just have to pay shipping.

Disclosure
I received product mentioned above for free
from the company or representing PR.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment