Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Friday, September 10, 2010

365 Everyday Value Baby Diaper Review


A few weeks ago, before I switched to cloth diapers, I had a chance to review Whole Foods Market diaper brand called 365 Everyday Value Baby Diaper. I'm not brand loyal when it comes to diapers. I usually buy Huggies or Pampers which ever is on sale. Because I buy my diapers when they are on sale and with a coupon, I usually get them very cheap and I stock up. For that reason I never had a chance to try store brand. 365 Everyday Value was my first store brand diaper that I've tried so I can't really compare them to other store brands. But I can compare them to Huggies and Pampers.

I was sent pack of their diaper in size 3 to review. 365 Everyday Value diapers have no designs, they are plain white. They look smaller compare to Huggies and Pampers but it fit Emma perfectly. They are also a lot softer in the inside. Emma usually gets some redness and rashes once in a while but the whole time we used the 365 Everyday Value diapers she did not have any rashes. But after we finished the pack and went back to Huggies, she started having redness. That's when we realized that it's the diapers are causing it because we thought it was because not being change often. This is one of the reason why we decided to switch to cloth diapers.

What I love about 365 Everyday Value diapers:
  • They are chlorine free, hypo-allergenic, latex free, and contain no perfumes or dyes making them a safer and does not irritate my baby's skin.
  • We never had any leaks.
  • They are affordable. It's $9.99 a pack.
The only thing I did not like about this diaper is the tab. The way it's position, it's a little difficult to reach because you really have to reach under your child's back to get it. So I usually unsnap it before putting it under her. But aside from that I would definitely recommend it if you're looking for diapers that's chlorine free, hypo-allergenic, latex free, contain no perfumes or dyes and affordable!

Disclosure
I received product mentioned above for free
from the company or representing PR.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.


0 comments:

Post a Comment