Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Friday, May 21, 2010

Say “goodbye” to dirty and smelly shoes! Pediped Review



I recently had a chance to review a pair of Pediped shoes for Olivia. This was her first pair of shoes from Pediped footwear and definitely will not be the last.

I was sent a pair of Joelle shoe to review. It is one of their Flex line. They are soft and has flexible soles. One of the most comfortable pair of shoes Olivia owns. It actually make me wish a I have a pair of my own. It comes with an additional 2mm insole to help customize the fit since each child is different. Right now the size is just perfect for her with the insoles. Eventually when her feet grows I can remove it and it will still fit her. Making this shoes last longer compare to her other pair of shoes. It also has a velcro for closure making it easy to put on and adjusting the fit.

Their Flex line also has heel cushion which is great for active kids. Their feet is protected against impact and it distribute pressure through-out the foot. I can see why Pediped footwear is approved by the American Podiatric Medical Associations for contributing healthy foot development for children.

Another reason to love this shoes is that they are washable! They are made with Clarino, a wash-and-wear fabric that’s virtually indestructible. You simply throw it in the washing machine and air dry! How cool is that?

They have also added a new feature called DRYZ. DRYZ® is a specially-formulated, odor resistant insole that controls both moisture and temperature. Same version of these insoles sell online for $15.99 but they are included free in some of Pediped's shoes, including the pair I reviewed.


Disclosure
I received product sample(s) mentioned above from
the company or representing PR for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment