Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Organically Grown Review

As much as I would like for my kids to wear everything organic, I just cannot afford it. I only own a handful of organic clothes for my kids. I know all the benefits of wearing and using organic products. But they are just too darn expensive!

But thanks to Organically Grown, parents can finally buy organic clothes for their kids that are affordable. Prices are just about the same as paying regular price for children clothes you find in the mall.

About Organically Grown

Driven by our positive spirit, and heartfelt commitment to a healthy planet, we founded the Organically Grown Group. We were raised to believe that we could make a difference, and affect real change in the world. As a young and innovative company, we believe in your right to affordable, safe, stylish, high-quality organic products from apparel and home décor, to personal care items.

Organically Grown has begun to play an active role in the organic revolution. Our apparel is made from organic cotton, which is grown by safe, pesticide-free methods from plants that are not genetically modified. We support the organic farming community and organizations worldwide that are committed to a green, sustainable environment.

Organically Grown sent me a dress with bloomers for Emma to review. The dress is beautiful and very soft to touch. It is very easy to put on, no buttons or zipper. I also love the added embroidered design and the soft color. This dress is perfect for spring and summer.

They also just recently added Organic Toddler Clothing to their collection. They are adorable two-piece outfits for boys and girls in sizes 12-24 months, and 2T-4T. It has a cute and eco-friendly slogans on each of the sets’ t-shirts. My favorite is the "Pretty Natural." How cute is that? I would love to get it for Olivia.

Overall, I am really pleased with Organically Grown. If you are looking for organic clothing for your kids, I highly recommend them!


Disclosure
I received product sample(s) mentioned above from
the company or representing PR for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment