Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, May 6, 2010

I am EveryWear Challenge


A few weeks ago Scandinavian Child was giving away 50 LilleBaby carriers and all you had to do was email them and let them know why you would like to win one. Guess what? I was one of the 50 that was chosen to try one for free!

For the month of May Scandinavian Child is encouraging parents to get out & about with their babies and hosting the líllébaby “I am EveryWear” Sweepstakes. You can win the ultimate on-the-go prize package featuring the brand new Micralite fastfold superlite stroller and new Lillebaby diaper bags! You can go here for the official rules.

I have been enjoying carrying Emma on my new Lillebaby carrier. She loves being carried in it. Her favorite is front facing forward position. I have been using it many times at home and I love how comfortable it is and easy to put on!

I have been "everywear" with my lillebaby carrier. I've taken it to park many times and grocery shopping. Even Olivia loves to be carried in it. I've used it for both my girls.

This morning Olivia and I made a kite. It was my first attempt making one. It looked pretty easy. But it did not work out the way I wanted it to be. It did not fly at all. It just kept on spinning! But in spite of that we still had a great time. I will definitely try again. Flying kites are just so much fun when you are the one that made it! Having Emma in the carrier just made it even better. I can run around and play with Olivia. Imagine using a stroller on those grass!!






After a long day at the park, we had to stop by at BJ's and buy some things we needed at the house. Olivia was exhausted and wanted to be carried...she was falling asleep!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the carrier! And thanks for visiting my blog & entering my giveaway from CSN Stores. Good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your win! Glad to have you visit and enter my giveaway too! Such cute girls!

    ReplyDelete