Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Rockin' Green Review


I don't do cloth diaper. I have always wanted to but there is no place in our apartment to put laundry machine. I don't think I can hand wash cloth diapers every day! But my sister does and she loves it. However, lately she's been having stink issues with her son's diapers. She's also having problem with hard water. It's been difficult for her to keep her son's diaper cleaned.

I heard about Rockin Green in other blogs. I contacted them if I could test their products. I was so thrilled when I was sent a sample of their Classic Rock Fresh Linen. First of all, I did not even opened it yet, you can already smell it! It smelled so good that I had a hard time giving it to my sister. If the fresh linen smelled this good imagine how good the other fragrances smells!

About Rockin’ Green
  • Dye free
  • Comes in several yummy scents (& an unscented version for sensitive skin)
  • No fillers
  • No enzymes or optical brighteners
  • 100% Phosphate free
  • Vegan
  • Great for sensitive skin
  • Easy rinsing formula
  • Approved for military use
  • Works wonders on microfiber stink!
  • Perfect for cloth diapers
  • HE compatible
  • Reusable packaging
  • Great for all water types
  • Economical at .13 cents a load!
Not only it smelled good, it also cleaned well! It did a great job cleaning her son's cloth diapers as well as her other kids clothes. No more stinky diapers for her! However, she wished her kids clothes smelled as good as the detergent. After it was washed and cleaned, she could hardly smell the Fresh Linen fragrance anymore. Although she was a little disappointed with that, she was happy to know that Rockin Green is great for sensitive skin because her son has eczema.



Disclaimer
I received product sample(s) mentioned above from
the company or representing PR for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment