Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Mandy And Andy Renovating iPhone/iPod Touch App Review


My daughter Olivia loves my iPhone. I own quite a few apps for her that she loves, mostly educational, some are bought some are free. Before she was even two years old she knew all her shapes, colors and can count 1 to 10. I owe it to some really awesome apps in my iPhone. Even though I own quite a few apps for her already, I'm always searching for a new one. What can I say, my 2 years old gets bored easy and she loves playing and trying new things.

We just recently discovered a game/book app called Mandy and Andy Renovating.


ABOUT THE GAME
Mandy And Andy Renovating - Mandy and Andy help their friend in renovating his cottage
Mandy, Andy, Uncle Tobias and Mortimer Mouse have come a long way to help their friend in renovating his cottage. When they’re arrived, it seems that the cottage is full of animals! How to solve the problem?
Open the flaps while listening the story to see which animals are hiding!

Main features:

  • Cuddly cat characters combined with an interesting story
  • Funny animations & clear and high quality graphics
  • Read yourself or listen the story
  • High quality narration in different languages
  • Languages: English, French and Simplified Chinese
  • Supports iPhones OS SDK 3.0 or later

MY REVIEW

Olivia really enjoyed playing this game. She had fun finding the hidden animals. When she discovers them she makes their animal sound. I have a couple of story book apps in my iPhone but they are not interactive. Also compare to the one I have, Mandy and Andy has an option Read to Me which is perfect for toddlers, like Olivia, who does not know how to read and an I Read My Self option for those who knows how or those learning to read. Olivia loves this app and has been playing with it many times. This is app is definitely a must have in your iPhone! You can buy Mandy and Andy at the iTunes Store for $1.99.



Disclaimer: I was given a free code to download the app.
No other compensation was given.
This is my honest opinion. Yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment