- Loose Weight - Before I was married I was 100 pounds. When I had Olivia I gained weight and was 120 lbs. Now, that I have my second daughter I gained even more weight. I am now 130 lbs. I know many of you might not think that's a lot but for me it is because I am only 5 feet! I'm hoping to loose 15 pounds and maintaining it this year. I'm still contemplating if I should get a Wii Fit to help me loose that weight since going to gym is not an option for me.
- Cut Coupons - When I got pregnant with Emma, half way through my pregnancy I was put on bed rest. I could not do my grocery run often. We all know to get great deals, you have to shop different places. I also did not buy Sunday newspaper every week. This year I want to go back to cutting coupons (hardcore). We saved so much with our groceries before. I want to start stockpiling again. We've used pretty much everything while I was on bed rest.
- Spend Less and Save More - Having two kids I have no choice but to stop working as a nurse. We are now living on one income. It is hard because we are loosing a lot with me staying home but I refuse to put them on day care. Besides, I love staying home with them.
- Spend more time with my family - so that means less time on-line. Less time entering giveaways. After all, the reason why I'm not working is to spend time with my kids.
- I want my blog to grow - This year I want my blog to grow. I'm also hoping to host some giveaways. I'm still learning how to start one.
Our family trip to The Big Apple Circus: Metamorphosis
Our family trip to iPlay America
How to make GAK
A great idea for a christmas gift
Sunday, January 3, 2010
My 2010 Goals
Year 2009 has been one of the best year of my life. The highlight was a new addition to our family. My second daughter was born. I pray that 2010 will be a great one as well. I have so many things I want to accomplish this year. Here is my list so far.
Posted by Luv to Save at 1:17 AM