Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Swagbucks

Search & Win


I just recently signed up for Swagbucks. I just want to give you an update on how I'm doing. I currently have 36 swagbucks. I need 9 more to qualify for $5 amazon giftcard.I've only been a member for about 2 weeks. If you haven't signed up to swagbucks yet, you should. It's not going to make you rich, it will not even pay for your bills. But it is the easiest to make a few dollars here and there. If you are using google to search in the internet like I do, might as well get paid for it. Some people are actually getting a lot of swagbucks and earning video games or ipods. As for me, I still have a long way to go. So SIGN UP NOW and they will give you 3 swagbucks to start.

0 comments:

Post a Comment