Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Inbox Dollars





I usually don't like surveys because they are very time consuming. Some surveys sometimes take 30 minutes to finish and only get paid 25 to 50 cents each. I know it can add up and some people are making pretty good amount of money doing surveys. Personally, it's not for me. I just don't have too much time to sit in the computer. I'm already having a hard time finding time to blog. I have a daughter who's very demanding of my time. I'm also not a stay at home mom. I still work part time.

But I decided to try Inbox Dollars. They send you emails and you get paid for reading them. They don't pay much 1 to 10 cents each email and they only send you about 2 to 5 emails a day. They also have surveys that pays you .25 to .50 cents each. They also give you $5 for signing up.

As of today, my current earnings is $9.37. So I still have a long way to go to cash it in. You need a minimum $30 to get paid. If you are interested SIGN UP HERE.

0 comments:

Post a Comment