Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Mint.Com Free Personal Finance Software

I just recently discovered Mint.Com. It really helped me with my budgeting. It is so easy to use. No need to keep track on your expenses because it does it for you. You can set your budget and it easily tracks your progress. The best part is that you don't have to give any information. No need to share your identity. Ever since I used Mint.Com I can easily track how much I'm spending with my groceries, utilities, entertainment, baby expenses and other things. In other words ever since I used Mint, I know exactly where and what I'm spending with my money. I highly recommends it to everyone. You should try it. I'm not even getting paid to promote this site. But not only I Luv to Save, I also Luv to Share Saving!

0 comments:

Post a Comment