Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, July 23, 2009

BEST DEALS OF THE WEEK 7/24

If you've been following my blog, you know that I've been posting "Weekly Deals". I posts about 7 stores a week for all the baby stuff on sale with coupon match up. The stores I write about are Walgreens, Rite Aid, CVS, Shoprite, Pathmark, A&P and Acme. I decided to add another weekly deals but it will not be specific to just one store, for those who doesn't have time to read all my posts and to those who are "cherrypicking" stage (meaning: no needs - buying to stockpile only). These are the Best diaper, formula, and baby food deals of the week. You can click on the stores to see other deals.

Best Diaper Deal:

Shoprite (starts Sunday 7/26)

Pull Ups = 9.99
  • -$3 coupon HERE (IE) or HERE (FF)
  • 6.99 each (qualifies for .75 cents for Caregivers Marketplace Rebate)
Rite Aid (starts Sunday 7/26)

Luvs Mega Pack Diapers = 9.99
(it would be a better deal if you have a coupon for $1 off. I bought some in Ebay.)

Best Formula Deal:

Shoprite :

Similac Ready to Feed = 6/29.99 (must buy 6)
  • $2 off similac any size or variety 5/10 SS
  • $3 each with coupons
Best Baby Food Deal:

Shoprite

Beechnut Stage I = .45 each (10/4.50)
Acme

Nursery water 1 gallon 10 for $10 (buy 10 save $3) = .70 cents

Best Baby Care Deal

Pathmark

Johnson's Baby Skin Care (15 oz)= 2.99

0 comments:

Post a Comment