Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekly Wishes

Happy Monday! Welcome to weekly wishes. Once again I'm linking up with Melyssa from The Nectar Collective.




I missed last week's weekly wishes. I completely forgot and only remembered the next day.

Last Wishes......

Make homemade christmas presents. - We didn't get to do this. I still need to buy some supplies.

Run 10 miles - I have not ran in 2 weeks!! The weather is getting too cold. I don't know how runners run in cold weather. 

Make a Meal Plan - I'm doing really well planning our meals for the past few weeks.  



This Week's Wishes......

Catch up on product reviews - I have 5 products to review. My goal is to finish all of them this week.

Buy supplies for our Homemade Christmas presents - My kids and I are planning to make painted mugs. I already have the oil base Sharpie paints. I just need to buy white ceramic mugs.


Finish reading Becoming Calder - This is why I should not start a new book after 10PM because I had a hard time putting it down last nigh. I slept 2 in the morning! 

Exercise - Since I can't run in this weather and I can't join a gym I need to find another way to exercise.

What's your goal or wishes this week?? 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with your wishes this week! I love the idea of painting mugs for holiday gifts -- excited to see how that turns out!

    I've also been trying to look into alternative ways to exercise, especially indoor ones. I don't know what you like to do, or what your budget is, but I've really been enjoying doing online Barre3 workouts -- they do have a $15 a month fee to see all the videos, but Darling Magazine shared three short ones for free (http://darlingmagazine.org/barre3-workout-series-morning-routine/), and their try-it-free-for-a-month promotion might still be good. Good luck, and if you find a better alternative, I'd love to hear it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck accomplishing your wishes this week!

    I am also having trouble running now that it's getting cold, I have to get a gym membership too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to hear how your homemade Christmas presents go; that's something I keep attempting without success! For working out at home, I faced that same dilemma. I did end up doing Beachbody programs at home, but I also downloaded some free apps (the ones with the highest rating and that Google first popped up, lol) and they helped me a ton with workout ideas! Surprisingly, workout videos from Walmart also helped me, haha. Hope you figure out something that works for you!!

    Best Wishes!! :)

    http://butalwaysblessed.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is my first real year running and I don't know what to do about running in the cold either. I recently purchased PiYo to do at home so I havea 20-30 minute workout to do daily. I hate the gym. Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete