Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Monday, October 13, 2014

Weekly Wishes


I make a list for everything. If I want something done it has to be written or I'll forget about it. I was blog hopping last week and came across a linkup called Weekly Wishes. I thought it was a great idea so I've decided to join the fun and share to you some of my weekly goals and to-do-list this week.




Organize our medicines - Our medicines are all in that pink box. I haven't organized it for who  knows how long. My daughter had a fever yesterday and I found out that we had no more children's Tylenol only children's Advil. I gave it to her and she had an allergic reaction! Within minutes her hands and foot started itching then they started swelling!!! I started digging for Benadryl but we ran out. We only had the adult tablet Benadryl. It says it's ok to give one tab for her age so I gave her one. It took her a while to swallow the pill because she's not used to tablets. I had to give her a banana to help her swallow it. Today I went out and bought children's Benadryl and Tylenol. And my goal this week is to organize and have a better storage for our medicines.


Run 10 miles this week - I started couch to 5k this summer. I've lost more than 20 pounds since I started running. You can check out my running posts here.


Read The Maze Runner by James Dashner - I've wanted to read this book for a very long time! 



Linking up with Melyssa from The Nectar Collective






3 comments:

  1. Hey! Stopping by through weekly wishes :)

    Yeah, keeping your medication in order is never a bad idea, especially when kids are involved. I'm glad to hear you could find an allergy tablet for her in time!

    Congrats on losing 20 pounds by running. I tried to start couch25k as well but I guess I was just too lazy. Might have to try it again next summer.
    And good luck with the rest of your wishes as well, hope you have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to add reading to my list. I always save reading for the last thing to do in the day, but sometimes I am too exhausted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey…stopping by from weekly wishes. :)

    I recently just starting running. I am now downloading the c25k app. Good luck hitting you 10 miles this week!!

    ReplyDelete