Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Friday, October 17, 2014

Weekly Faves

Housewife Glamour



These are my favorites this week....






Making Faces by Amy Harmon - This is my third Amy Harmon book that I've read. I love all her books. I can't wait for her new one which is coming out next month! I should be reading The Maze Runner because that's on my to-do-list but I couldn't put this down :)



Happy Mail - I'm starting to do product reviews in my blog again. Look how excited my kids are to open those boxes!! 




Walking Dead is back! My husband and I love this show. This is the only time we watch TV together....Walking Dead means date night :)


 


Halal from the Halal Guys - this is so good! I'm from Jersey and we drove to New York City just to get this! 



Organic Soy Sauce - I was so excited to find this! I'm filipino and most of our food has soy sauce in it. I'm so glad they have an organic version. I didn't even know this exist!



1 comment:

  1. Nice post! I'm going have to check out books by Amy Harmon! I didn't know there was organic soy sauce too lol. I'm filipino too. :)

    ReplyDelete