- 1 1/2 all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2cup softened butter
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat to 350 degrees F
- Mix butter, white sugar, brown sugar until smooth
- Add egg, vanilla extract and baking soda
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the batter (flour, salt)
- Stir chocolatechip to the batter.
3. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans
4. Bake for about 12 minutes or until side is brown.