Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Sunday, October 26, 2014

ExceptionalSheets 900 gram Egyptian Cotton 2-Piece Bath Towel Review


*Product Sample Received*




I was given a code to purchase the ExceptionalSheets 900 gram Egyptian Cotton 2-Piece Bath on Amazon for free. I don't usually buy our towels or bed sheets online. I like to feel them and make sure they feel soft and the quality is good. And I don't buy expensive towels. I don't think I ever paid more than $10 for one. 

But these towels are amazing! It's definitely worth it. The quality is exceptional. You definitely get what you pay. They feel incredibly soft.  They are thick and heavy. And most of all very absorbent. These towels are 30 inches wide x 55 inches long so they are huge!

I've already washed them once. I haven't had any issues with color fading or loose threads. I highly recommend them. These towels make our old towels look cheap! 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment