Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thrifty Find: Thrift Store Shopping - Ugg Boots

A few months ago I went to a thrift store for the first time. I found a few shoes for my daughter. They were converse, toms, and an ugg boots. They looked almost brand new and I only paid $2 each. I just  took this picture last night so they look a little dirty. They've been worn many times.





I decided to go back there again last week to see if they have anything good. I was hoping to find boots for the winter....And look what I found? Yup it's another UGG boots. But this time it's my size. I can't believe someone gave this up. It looked almost brand new! I looked them up online and they cost $150. I paid $10! Another lady was there and wanted it first but it did not fit her :)

I've already washed and clean them. I can't wait to wear them!







0 comments:

Post a Comment