Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Friday, July 29, 2011

Hair at Home

Guest post written by my buddy Royce Heath

Hair has always been a big part of my life and when I hit an age where I could afford to do it full time that’s exactly what I did. I started out small and mostly made house calls but when I saved up enough money I decided to turn my guest room into a salon – don’t tell the IRS! I have the room set up just like a real salon with a hair chair and a wall full of mirrors and all my most loyal clients just love it. They make appointments for all hours of the day and it’s totally fine because I’m at home and there’s no big deal if I work late! Anyway, I didn’t change a lot other than that one room…I mean, I went to SecurityChoice.com/ to get an alarm and I made sure the doorbell was a lot louder than it was before. I also got a big crate for the dog since some of my clients don’t love him all up on their laps!

0 comments:

Post a Comment