Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Virtual Baby Shower: Aden + Anais Swaddle Review


I have always been a huge fan of Aden+Anais ever since I tried their Cozy sleeping bag. This time I got to try their classic swaddling blankets and love them! They sent me their 4 pack Classic Muslin Swaddles in Alpha Bit print.



First thing I noticed was that the fabric is very light weight and a lot bigger compare to other swaddling blankets that I've tried. It makes it so much easier to swaddle a baby. Many times I swaddled my kids when they were babies, the blanket always get loose an comes off. I know with the Aden+Anais blankets this will never happen because it has so much room to wrap them and tuck them tightly. And since it's generously size, you can use it as a stroller blanket, burp cloth, nursing cover, or portable crib sheets. Emma and Olivia also use them as their regular blankets. They prefer it from their other blankets because it is very soft and lightweight. They don't get too hot at night. They also use it to play dress up and make a dress out of it.

Another great thing about Aden+Anais products are that they get softer the more you wash them. I have washed them many times and they don't look worn or old at all. Instead, I love them even more because they are so soft!

Honestly I don't think I will ever use any swaddling blankets other than Aden+Anais swaddling blankets. I wish they were a little cheaper and I would buy tons of them! But I will definitely buy another set for the new baby. I think 8 should be enough...or at least what I can afford :)

You can purchase their Swaddling Blankets for $45.00 and it comes with 4 blankets. And while you are there definitely check out their other products. They also carry towels, burpy bibs, sleeping bags and so much more!




Disclosure
I received product mentioned above for free
from the company or representing PR.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment