Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Virtual Baby Shower Coming soon....


I am so excited because I am throwing myself a Virtual Baby Shower! I never had an actual baby shower for Emma or Libby so I doubt I'll have one for this baby...so I've decided to give myself one! It's going to be for the whole month of March and maybe April. I already have some amazing sponsors lined up for this event for review/giveaway. Just to name a few....






2 comments:

  1. That is soo cool! Love the products showing!
    My niece is having a baby and if I'm right my daughter is having another, perfect timing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these items. I am with you. No baby shower for us either. Now on baby number 3 we are getting our girl.

    ReplyDelete