Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bright Star Ultimate Trim Fit AIO Review


I never heard of Bright Star Baby cloth diapers until I was contacted to review one. Many of you know that I have only been using cloth diapers for 5 months. However, thanks to my blog, I was able to try so many different kinds of cloth diapers and brands.


After trying the Bright Star Ultimate Trim Fit AIO, it has become one of my favorite diaper to use for Emma for many reasons. First I love the fit. I was sent a Size One for Emma and it fits her perfectly with so much more room to grow. It is very trim. The elastics in the back and thighs fit snug but yet gentle. It does not leave any marks on her skin. It is also a side snap diaper. This is my only second side snap diaper and I really like not having so many snaps in the front. It looks a lot nicer too.



My other favorite feature of this diaper is the soaker. It is 100% bamboo / organic cotton fleece which is free of any known harmful substances. The soaker is sewn in layers to make it easy to clean and to dry faster. It snaps in so no stuffing unlike a pocket diaper. It is also very soft and very absorbent. I have used it at night with the booster without any leaking.




This diaper is one of the easiest to hand wash. And it dries one of the quickest out of all my diapers. It also does not get stiff when hang dry, it remains nice and soft.

I have been using this diaper for weeks now and I'm really impressed with the quality. If you are looking for a trim, absorbent diaper, I definitely recommend trying the Bright Star Ultimate Trim Fit AIO. It is however a bit pricey compare to some of the diapers I tried. It cost $20.95. But you won't be disappointed. The quality is amazing! They also have so many cute prints available.


Disclosure
I received product sample(s) mentioned above from
the company or representing PR for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for a great review! I'm glad you really like the Bright Star AIO and it looks very pretty on Emma :-)

    ReplyDelete