Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Saturday, December 4, 2010

Holiday Gift Guide: Gourmet Gift Baskets


I reviewed a Snack Gift Basket from Gourmet Gift Baskets a few months ago and was really impressed with it. I love everything from the selections of treats to presentations. It came perfect ready for gift giving.



This time I was sent their Nutcracker Drum Christmas Gift Basket to try. And once again, I am very happy and pleased with it. It came beautifully packaged. The presentation was perfect. My family enjoyed all the treats. It came with classic nutcracker cookies in both red and green, chocolate peppermint cookie brittle, peanut brittle, butter wafers, white chocolate amaretto wafers, English toffee caramels, peanut roll, and praline pecans. All packaged perfectly in a multifunctional keepsake drum.

I think gift baskets are the perfect gift for any occations. You can never go wrong on giving one. I'm sure everyone loves to receive gift baskets..I know I do! And Gourmet Gift Baskets offer so many to choose from. They make it easy for you to find the perfect gift basket for anyone. You can shop by Holidays, Theme, Price or Special Occations.



Disclosure
I received product sample(s) mentioned above from
the company or representing PR for free.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

1 comment:

  1. Hey great post, very helpful, some new points which we learn wow? Greate dude. I like your post!!!!

    Gourmet Free

    ReplyDelete