Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

SOUND BOX from Guidecraft Review


Guidecraft sent me the Sound Box, one of their Manipulative Toys to review. We had a chance to play with this before at Children's Museum and my kids had a great time playing with it. Sound Box develop children's ability to perceive sounds. It helps build concentration, matching and focusing skills. You shake each one to hear each unique rattling sound to find its match. It is color coded so you can check if you got the right match.



Although my kids are a little young for it, Olivia and Emma loves playing with it. They love to shake them to make sounds and music. Even my husband and I enjoys playing with it. This toy is great for the whole family. The best part is that you don't need any batteries and It will last for many years.



More things I love about the Sound Box
  • It comes every thing assembled. You don't have to do anything but let your kids play.
  • It also comes with a wooden box to store them. Making it easy to organize and prevent losing any pieces.
  • It's durable. I don't know how many times my kids dropped them, thrown them and it still intact.
Overall, we love and enjoy playing with Sound Box. If you are looking for gifts his Holiday, I definitely recommend checking out Guidecraft. They have so many wooden toys that are educational that kids will definitely love!

You can follow Guidecraft on Twitter and Facebook to learn more about their products.

Disclosure
I received product mentioned above for free
from the company or representing PR.
NO other payment was given.
This is my honest opinion, yours may be different.

0 comments:

Post a Comment