Featured Posts

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips For BloggersBlogger Tricks

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Sew a Glove "Dog"

I wanted to make something for Libby but I'm not really the most creative person. I don't have sewing experience either.

I was really excited when I saw the video Sew a Glove Doll. It looked pretty easy and I know it would be a fun project to do with my daughter. But I was a little worried because the only sewing experience I have is when I made a cloth sanitary pad when I was 9 years old (in the Philippines). Since then I have not made anything.

Finding gloves in the middle of summer was not exactly easy. I could not find one that match and I only found Libby's gloves. But it turned out alright ( I think). She doesn't think it's a dog. She said it's a bunny! lol

We both had a great time making it. She stuffed it herself. She didn't want me to help her. After it was all done, she said she made it all by herself! She's so proud of it too!

They also have a Sock and Glove book. It has 13 fun projects to do with gloves and socks which I would love to have. They are so fun to make! I want to make all of them for my girls.















Disclosure: This is a personal post. No compensation was received.

0 comments:

Post a Comment